Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Evolution!

At first I was like...






Then it became...










And now it's...






Rebeca's parents arrive tomorrow night, so our LBD challenge is over.  Good times good times.  I hope KJ continues this.  :)  We made our quota, but I have to say the quality faaaaaaaaaaar outweighed the quantity.  After almost 11 years, it's the best it's ever been!  It's been an amazing month.  Not just because of the sex, but because of the communication between us.  There's a feeling of renewal and optimism.  We're a better team and I think the girls can see the change in us too.  Yay for Team Us Hawaii edition.  

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You know I'm going to go to bed now singing these damn songs :) ha ha
I'm SOOOO happy that you participated. I'm SOOOO happy that it worked out for both of you.
I'm sorry that the inlaws are going to fuck up the last week of course....but now you're on a roll...you can just pick back up where you left off ;-)

This Mom said...

This is fantastic. I'm so glad that it worked SO well for you two! I used to subscribe to the "sex isn't everything" mentality, but now I am a firm believer that good sex done often is the key to a lasting, happy and strong relationship. Way to go!