Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Debbie Downer


Sorry.  Didn’t mean to be such a wah wah waaaaah.  And of course now I want to delete the whole post and pretend that all is hunky dory.  But I won’t.  Because it’s not.  And because it’s real.  I need a space to record my everyday.  And lucky you all get to go along on my stupid ride.  *sigh*  Whooooo hooooo!!! 

I know we’ll be okay.  We always are.  Sometimes I think “what if we split up?”  And the thought of not seeing the girls everyday makes me nauseous, so I stop thinking about it. 

I need to quit being so stubborn and withholding.  I need to find a happy medium.  To remember why I want to be with this woman for the rest of my life.  Because I definitely do. 

I equate sex with love.  Rebeca seems to think of it as just a physical outlet.  My new challenge is going to be finding ways to re-connect without having sex.  To feel loved without having it be through my vag. 

Grrrrrrrr.  If she sucked in bed it would be so much easier.  *grin*    

4 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Argh. Instead of writing a novel I'll just send you a message. :)

Anonymous said...

I sincerely wish my wife wasn't as good in bed. Then I wouldn't have to pester her so much. Wanting sex is good! I'm sure a happy medium is out there. Let me know when you find it!