Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

15- Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality.  
Day 15 – What was your college experience like? Were you involved in any clubs, groups, etc?


Here are my signs.  



Both signs have "emotional" and "sensitive" as main characteristics.  That would be about right.  Rebeca would say I'm OVERLY emotional, but that's just because she's tactless.  :)  But yes, both descriptions of these signs really illustrate this lady.  


College experience?  Clubs, organizations?  


I had a blast in college.  A. Blast.  Those years were some of the best in my life.  I had terrific friends and was always down for a good time.  Maybe too much of a good time.  :)  At various times I belonged to:  a gospel choir, the GGLBTA, Athletes in Action, COPIRG, the Asian/Pacific Islander Student group, Ha'aheo O' Hawaii Club, Campus Crusade for Christ, the student newspaper and of course the women's rugby team.  


Those rugby girls were responsible for about 89% of my fantabulous experiences.  

No comments: