Such a funny coincidence!
#14 What you wore today.
#14 How do you typically dress? How do you (or would you) like to dress your kid(s)?
Today I wore shorts and a black t-shirt.
How do I typically dress? Shorts and a t-shirt. I know. I know. Don't hate. You wish your gf was hot like me. Don't blame my mommy. She tried her hardest to make me a fashion plate. She really did. But I like comfort. And tight shirts, low cut pants and thongs do not lull me into a comfy zone. In fact, just thinking about that makes my pits sweat a little. I need space between my body and my clothes.
How do I like my children to dress? Isa is already about 39477943753498 times more girly than either of her moms. Her style is that of a drag queen. She like sequins, beaded belts, bows, glitter, leggings and anything "fancy". I don't care what she wears as long as it covers her body. She doesn't own any clothes that we don't want her wearing. And that's how it shall be for as long as I breathe. Amen.
Maya prefers to be nude, but usually we can wrangle her into wearing a t-shirt and shorts. She is, indeed, my mini-me.
2 comments:
lol 39477943753498 times more girly! I am waiting to see what Bee will end up liking. Currently she has a lot in common with Maya.
A drag queen huh ? That's great. Just keep her off of the pole honey.
Post a Comment