Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The list thus far...

My co-workers are having a great time with this list.  It's still a work in progress because now they're moving on to athletes and singers.  The names may be spelled wrong so sorry about that.

Jake Gyllenhal, Heath Ledger, Matthew McConahay (?), Takeshi Kaneshiro, Hugh Jackman, Channing Tatum, Brad Pitt, Paul Walker, Ben Affleck, Eric Dane, John Ham, Alex O'Laughlin(?), Matt Damon, Tom Hanks, cute black dr. from Greys, Adam Levine, Chris Evans, Robert Pattinson, Ewan McGregor, David Beckam, Clive Owen, Apollo Ono, Dwayne Wade (?), Steve Carell, Carmelo Anthony, Josh Hartnett, Christian Bale, Colin Farell(?), Alex Mraz, Joe Mangiello(?), Christiano Rinaldo, Hiroyuki Sonata and Adam Sandler.

I need to google many of these to see if any appeal to me.  Now we're making a girl list.  :)  Straight girls love to make "hot girls" lists.  Have you noticed that?

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Keep it simple is what I always say.
No more than 5 on the laminated list.

Mine :
Dwight Howard
Robert Downey Jr.
Jon Stewart (because I LOVE his humor)
Jon Bon Jovi. mostly because he's still with his high school sweetheart.
oh and Justin Kirk for no other reason but that I LOVE his character on Weeds. :)