i wonder the same thing! commenting on my own post's comments seems kind of facebookish so i have been going to commenter's pages and leaving comments there. but then they are all out of context and whatnot.
If I'm asked a specific question, I'll reply in my comments OR I will write a blog post response. I RARELY return to a post I've already commented on to read the comments after mine. I do try to comment on every blog that leaves me a comment. Sometimes I'll comment on THEIR post and then leave a "By the way" response to what they left on my blog. I think as long as you respond, you're within etiquette!
Ditto CJ. I rarely check back for an answer and would prefer if they'd leave their answer to my question in my comments....that way I'd remember what I asked and get my response all in one :)
Thanks for bringing this up. Maybe we can all get on board to one way or the other.
3 comments:
i wonder the same thing! commenting on my own post's comments seems kind of facebookish so i have been going to commenter's pages and leaving comments there. but then they are all out of context and whatnot.
*shrug*
If I'm asked a specific question, I'll reply in my comments OR I will write a blog post response. I RARELY return to a post I've already commented on to read the comments after mine. I do try to comment on every blog that leaves me a comment. Sometimes I'll comment on THEIR post and then leave a "By the way" response to what they left on my blog. I think as long as you respond, you're within etiquette!
Ditto CJ. I rarely check back for an answer and would prefer if they'd leave their answer to my question in my comments....that way I'd remember what I asked and get my response all in one :)
Thanks for bringing this up. Maybe we can all get on board to one way or the other.
Post a Comment