Oh Jill, I so wish I was talking about flying. But I do like the new code word. ;)
Wow this is a hot topic apparently. I'm so glad that those hypothetical lesbians aren't alone. ha
It's just so difficult when both people are so blasted tired!! I'm usually good to go, unless I have to actually move.
We have scheduled it before. Actually I just informed Rebeca that we were going to have sex that night. But then I couldn't stop laughing. It seemed so silly. Like, "Hi, I'm here for my appointment." But I know that it's a good idea. I guess I should see how her calendar looks...
And of course you're right, KJ, once it's on, it's awesome and we think, "Why don't we do this more often?"
Then there's the case of the Maya in the bed. WE NEED TO GET HER OUT!! Fo' reals. Or at least sleep in her crib until a few hours after our bedtime.
*Sigh* The ugliness of LBD. I always get confused whether it's LBD or LDB. Either way it sucks.
We talk about it, and talk about it. And then I feel like a pig and definitely DON'T want to do it.
By the way "Birds Do It, Bees Do It" is a video of animal porn I saw in high school. My friend's parents showed it to her to teach her about The Sex.
Thanks for all the comments. Helps to know that it's not just us. :)

3 comments:
"I'm usually good to go, unless I have to actually move." !!!!???! You crack me up, woman. I have to say that I've enjoyed this peek into "the mysterious love life of the most fascinating creatures on our planet." Thank you for that.
Schedule it.
I know that sounds crappy and all non romantical and all...but honestly. "It" needs to be done. Don't fall into the best friends role.....it's SOO SOO hard to get out of it.
Tell your wife that Thursday night it's on. Put Maya in her own bed to start out. Lock your doors and get it on girl.
Then....15 minutes later :) ha ha turn off the TV, sound machine, Ipod or just remove the pillow from your wife's face, clean shit up, open the door and let Maya climb in bed.
It's like the Simpson's episode...."I'm going out to the car with the woman I love, and I'll be back in TEN minutes"
You can send everyone to the store for some quiet time and enjoy....take it to the beach....bathroom shower....anyplace you can get alone time. Make it happen people. At least once a week.
Yes. this is a challenge.
HEY. We should start a lesbian blogger 30 day challenge.
ha ha ha
I totally remember that film. My parents wouldn't let us watch it because it was so graphic. No, really. Apparently sex between any creature was a taboo subject in my house. Ugh!
I do agree with KJ though. DON'T allow yourselves to fall into a pattern where you aren't doing it because it's hard to pull yourselves out of it if it goes too long. (trust me on this) We fall into the once a week category most of the time since Shell works nights and usually we're just too tired at least one of her days off. I get it, I really really do.
I have to admit though, I'm a bit intrigued by KJ's suggestion of the lesbian challenge... Wonder what she'd have in mind?
Post a Comment