#13 Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it.
My opinion about my bod? I believe it’s rather large and lumpy. Somewhere along the way, I lost my ass. I think it all went to my boobs. I never lost the baby weight I gained when I was NOT pregnant. And I’m also going bald. All in all I think I got a shoddy deal but am hoping that in the second half of my life I’m going become thin and tall. :)
I am very comfortable with my opinion. ;)
#13b Best job, worst job.
My best job. I've had many a job since I started working at the tender age of 12. I think the most fun I had was when I took a year off of school and worked a season at Lake Powell. I was a server, bartender, conveinence store clerk, cook, front desk person and housekeeper. It was a fantastic summer/fall because we had a lot of down time to play. I went with 3 of my rugby buddies and we had a BLAST! We lived for free in a double wide and ate for free in the restaurant. We also drank for free most of the time. It was grand.
The worst job I had was during college. I thought it was a great idea to do telemarketing for the alumni association. It sucked. People I called were rude, mean and sometimes dead. Awkward! I didn't last very long and never got a single donation. That's why I'm always so nice to telemarketers who call my house. Rebeca always guffaws when she hears me say, "Sure, I'll take your survey." I can't help that I'm a nice lady.
The worst job I had was during college. I thought it was a great idea to do telemarketing for the alumni association. It sucked. People I called were rude, mean and sometimes dead. Awkward! I didn't last very long and never got a single donation. That's why I'm always so nice to telemarketers who call my house. Rebeca always guffaws when she hears me say, "Sure, I'll take your survey." I can't help that I'm a nice lady.
1 comment:
Same reason I tip good. Once you waitress for shit...you always tip your service men and women.
I love your body answer. I like your opinion too :)
Post a Comment