Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.
Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)
#9- A friend from when I worked at the bookstore. Rebeca didn't like her because we used to mess around. But we stopped as soon as Rebeca and I became an item. Jess thought we could still hang out like that, but...that was definitely not going to happen. She was a great friend and I'm sad that we drifted apart.
#10- No one like that exists in my life. Thank goodness. I don't have time, or energy, for drainers.
#11- My sense of humor.
#12- Ummmmmmm my style, since I have none. :)
#13- Dear Indigo Girls, I never liked you in my younger days because I thought only lesbians listened to you. Boy was I right. :) I know this is completely cliche', but your words were always there to describe my pain and sadness. Listening to you helped me feel less alone. Thanks for that. You guys rock. Love&peace-Stacy P.S. Writing this makes me feel like a total stalker groupie.
2 comments:
I never considered posting more than one prompt in a blog post. I could hug you! That process just got a LOT easier for me!
I once again agree with CJ ! I love this question and answer blog gig you've got going :)
Post a Comment