Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm twenty-six(teen)!

What the foo?!  53 minutes into my birthday and I already feel older.  Rebeca and I just got back from seeing "Beginners".  It was eh.  Totally Rebeca's type of movie.  A whole lot of nothing going on.  But it was ok.  Ewan McGregor's ladyfriend was very pretty, so at least I had something to watch.  :)  


I got my movie popcorn so that was a positive.   And before the show we perused B&N like old times.  No children to rush us and/or wreck havoc in the aisles.  It was lovely.  We tried NOT to talk about the offspring, but their names did come up a couple of times.  Damn.  



3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Glad you got your night out.
I can't BELIEVE you couldn't go a night without talking about the kids. (harder than you thought, right ?)

Hope you get another night out soon.

Kirsten said...

Happy birthday! Woo!

This Mom said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!