So deep, no?
I believe that everything happens for a reason. That even the horrible, hard to understand stuff has some meaning/purpose behind it.
I believe that war will probably never end. There will always be something that people will deem worth fighting for.
I believe that young children are capable of so much more than we give them credit for. I am not the almighty teacher, knower of all things. They come to me with knowledge of their own. It's my responsibility as resource and researcher to join them on their path to discovery.
I believe in God, and that s/he made me who I am. I believe that my relationship with God is personal and that I never have to apologize for being gay and being a religious person.
I believe that I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. *sigh*
I believe that right NOW is a great moment-watching/listening to "Labyrinth". David Bowie has some fantastic hair!

2 comments:
SUPER deep girl ! :) ha ha
And way to top that shit off with a picture of, none other than, David Bowie. yeah.
I mean, who doesn't like a David Bowie pic every now and then?!
Deep like a pizza, you mean. :)
Post a Comment