Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 13- Gooooooooooaaaaaaaaalllllls!

I guess this doesn't mean the exciting hot soccer girl type. Two deep questions right in a row. And right after the easy shmeezy tv and movie faves? Okay. Time to put on my thinking cap. No David Bowie to distract me tonight. Just me and my introspection. *oooohhhhhhmmmmm* I'm hungry.

What are my goals? Goals goals goals. Goals.

Okay I have one. To become a published writer.

Goal #2- To open my own Reggio based preschool.

Goal #3- To raise my girls to be strong and powerful women who are also compassionate and kind.

Goal #4- To be able to move out of my mom's house and live as our own little family again.

Goal #5- To lose weight so that I can be off my diabetes meds.

Goal #6- To travel around the world with Rebeca (and the girls too sometimes).

Goal #7- To become more active in our gay community.

Goal #8- To learn more so that I become a better teacher.

Goal #9- To go on more dates with Rebeca and be a better partner.

Goal #10- To find an activity to do. Roller derby? Paddling?


Hmmmm I'm sure I could think of some more, but I need to go to bed. Another goal- go to sleep earlier on school nights!!

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

GREAT list. They don't even seem far fetched. I mean...traveling around the world. sure. but if you're busy running a fabulous pre school and going on dates who will have time.

All doable girl. get going.

Stacy said...

Thanks for the encouragement!! :) Maybe not allllll the way around the world. Just to the places with the fabulous food.

Tonight I plan on accomplishing my last goal. It's almost 8pm and I'm going to bed! Hopefully.

This Mom said...

Those are great goals!