Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 17- Something I'm looking forward to...

I'm looking forward to...

-the girls getting a little older (not too fast) and being able to travel more with them.

-one day having our own space again. I'm enjoying this time with my grandma and mom, but I'd also love to just be our little foursome again. I'm really happy that my Isa and Maya have such a special relationship with each of them. Talk about women power in this casa!

-seeing where I end up, professionally.

-perhaps getting married in 2012.

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

and the future looks brighter....:)

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

I hear you. On the one hand I want the kiddos to grow up so they can enjoy traveling. On the other, I want them to stay tiny! (and fly for free!) :)