Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 24- Something I've learned

This one isn't vague at all! :P Something I've learned... It should be called "Something I've learned and actually remember" ha

Hmmmmmmmmm

I've learned how to "link" on this blog thanks to this mom She's made me a little more asian. :)

I've learned that "consent turns me on" thanks to my pal NJ She hasn't posted in a while, but she promises to be back soon. Read her and tell me she's not funny as shit.

I've learned that KJ can make me think, laugh, heave and cry. She effing rocks.

I've learned that dykes are fabulous and strong and powerful. Even more so than I already knew. I've only started reading this lady and this lady, but I've loved their stories so far and can't wait to read more
High five and a hearty back slap to you all. (Can I link to your blogs by the way??)

I've learned so much the short time that I've been blogging. Although I may be the only asian/lesbian/mom/prekteacher/rugger/booknerd on Oahu, I'm definitely not alone in the grand scheme of things. We are everywhere. Thank God for that.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

so maybe it was just me but the links didn't work.
I do agree that we learn a lot from blogging. We get connected to so many people we never would have known otherwise. Good stuff.

Stacy said...

daaaaaaaamn. so maybe i didn't learn as much as i thought i did. :P

Stacy said...

should work now :)

This Mom said...

Now that's a compliment I've NEVER received before! :)
Blogging is a world I couldn't have imagined before but is an experience that I wouldn't trade now. I've "met" so many people and found similarities that have taught me so much. Including you!