Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 27- Pets

At this time we have no pets. Well my mom has a "dog", but I definitely don't consider him ours.

Before we moved we had an awesome dog named Tsuki. She was fantastic. We sent her to live with Rebeca's parents while we cleaned up the house and got ready to move. As we got ready to go to Hawaii we told them that we would definitely send for her. Soon after we hit the island we found out that they gave her away. I. WAS. SO. MAD. So mad. By the time we found out, Tsuki had already been living with her new family for 3 months.

I can't even write any more about it because it just makes me furious again. I take solace in the knowledge that she adores her new family and that she is getting the time and attention that she deserves. (Her new mom is a friend of Rebeca's SIL) I just recently heard that she moved to Illinois.

She was an excellent dog for the 4 years we had her. She loved Isa and would have been a wonderful protector for both her and Maya.



2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oh I would be so livid! She is adorable. Sorry she had to leave your family the way she did.

CJ said...

If you're looking for another blog prompting thing for when you complete this one, let me know!