My favorite movies in no particular order:
Friday
Finding Nemo
Saving Face
Pricilla Queen of the Desert
Goonies
Breakfast Club
Steel Magnolias
Lost Boys
Beaches
Karate Kid
Fried Green Tomatoes
But I'm a Cheerleader
A League of Their Own
Monsoon Wedding
When Night Is Falling
La Familia
Lilo and Stitch
Lean on Me
Mary Poppins
Joy Luck Club
The Sound of Music
Stand and Deliver
Eat, Drink, Man, Woman
Iron Ladies
Pan's Labyrinth
There are so many. I also LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE documentaries. Like: Born into Brothels, Hells Playground, Trembling Before G-d, Bowling for Columbine, Waiting for Superman, Mad Hot Ballroom etc.
Rebeca and I used to go to the movies at least 3 or 4 times a week! Now, we're lucky to go 3 or 4 times a year. :)
3 comments:
oh! i love so many of those movies! especially lilo and stich. it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy
Great list :)
I realized that "Friday" is like "one of those things is not like the other" totally!! Yet, it's one of my most favorite...especially to quote. :)
Post a Comment