Of the 50 states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia & Wyoming
Countries:
I can't wait to travel more as the girls get older!





4 comments:
Wow, you've been around!
You've been to my great state :)
I was going to say...you get around...but that might come across in the wrong way, the way of course I meant it ! ha ha
I've definitely been around thank to the military! :)
KJ- I have been! And I even resided there for a few months. I worked down at Lake Powell from July-October of 1997. LOVED it! We'd venture up to the big city every now and then. I even went to some cowboy gay bar near the temple!
P.S. I HAVE been around. *big wink* Yeah right. I wish. :)
Post a Comment