Which is what I said I would do....but haven't really. Been meaning to. Anyway...
Jers- Sarah Ramirez or biblioteca with ladder??? LIBRARY hands down. The ladies will come and go, but my books will be with me until I die. And by "ladies", I do not include Rebeca in that. She's totally a book. And by book I mean, first edition. ha Oh and we didn't get to do my ears yet. :( The dude wasn't there. Hopefully soon!!
Next time just kiss that wifey of yours. I think your brass knuckles would scare off any bashers. But come to think of it, I don't think we've ever seen you kiss either. Hmmmm Well maybe at that 6th wedding of yours. Or was it the 9th?
KJ- YOU DON'T KNOW WHO SARAH RAMIREZ IS??!!! That's ok. Then you won't want to steal her from me. She plays Callie on Grey's Anatomy and my gf in my dreams.
CJ- You're on!! *flexing my muscles* :)
Kirsten- In order to be campfire certified you need to work at a summer camp program and learn how to build the most perfect, awesome, flame-filled campfire. It's harder than it looks and only the few, the brave and the worthy can accomplish this task. Fire! Fire!!
1 comment:
yeah so, if it's not a character on word girl or phineas and ferb I wouldn't have a clue. seriously. don't watch tv.
Thanks for letting me know she's yours. I'm all about the respect :)
good movie idea. incase you need a little help with this weeks challenge. Elana Undone. You can watch it free on netflix. slow to start but super good lesbian scenes (wink wink)
Post a Comment