Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Like sands through the hour glass...

God how I know us.  We're fine of course.   Rebeca called me on my way home from work yesterday and said she was sorry for being a "douf".  Not quite sure what that means.  But we're all good.  Until the next time... *pleh*


Last night we watched "Elena Undone" as prescribed by KJ.  :)  It was definitely cheesey at times, but the good scenes were darn good.  I think some of my favorite lesbian love scenes are still from "When Night is Falling".  If you haven't seen it, shame on you!!  I'll hold your gay card until you do.  I saw it in college when I was "straight" and almost broke the armrests from gripping them so hard.  


Then we had a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really fabulous rest of the night.  


Rebeca is leaving for Sacramento tomorrow, for a week.  She'll be attending a conference and staying in a hotel room solo.  LUCKY!!  The girls are going to be quite sad.  I hope the week goes by quickly.  Wish me luck.  

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

YAAAAAAY ! WAY TO BREAK THE SILENCE LADIES ! I'm so happy and proud and happy.
Nice job. Until next week then :)

I know right. The chemistry between them and the build up was amazing. I just wish that the rest was as good :) but I just watch movies for the sex parts any ways soooooo ! ha ha ha JK.

K J and the kids said...

my word ver was turibl.
I suppose that's how we can describe this week without Rebecca :)

This Mom said...

I'm very happy that you had a great night. Sometimes a good movie/show can do just the thing. Watching The L Word usually did it for us. :)

BTW, I'm embarassed to say that my wife probably could have written your LBD post practically word-for-word. I am contemplating writing my own story, but am so incredibly ashamed about my part in it that I don't know if I can. Especially when I can't password protect it. Not sure I'm ready for just anyone to be able to read it.

As far as Rebeca's trip...you guys might consider some naughty texts/phone calls/emails while she's gone. Just to keep that momemtum and desire going now that it's been jumpstarted.
Just a thought.

Stacy said...

It wasn't even the movie really. She was barely watching. Make up sex rocks. ;)

I always try the naughty texts. When I ask "what are you wearing?" She responds, "jeans & a t-shirt why?" lol

When we used to go to bars I would make her hit on me. lol Poor Rebeca.

CJ said...

Oh, I feel your pain (Well, Ash feels your pain, I get Rebeca!) Glad you broke the rut....