Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh why not...

#17-  Something you're proud of.  
     I'm "campfire certified".  Meaning, if you go camping and need some fire...I'm your girl.  


#18-  A problem you've had.
     Algebra II and Geometry.  Two years filled with problems I could not solve.  


#19  5 things you lust after.


1.  The new VW micro bus.  *drool*  


2.  An unlimited gift card for Barnes&Nobel or Borders
3.  A personal library with one of those wall ladders on wheels.  *sigh*  


4.  A huge kitchen!


5.  And last but not least.  

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

How does one become campfire certified? Also, I now need the new veedub. *double drool*

K J and the kids said...

The girl. I have no idea who she is. Do you want to look like her or have her ? :)

PDA is such a complicated thing.

CJ said...

I'll arm wrestle you for number five!

Jersey said...

im lusting after your list of things to lust after. *nod* great list. now... if you HAD to choose between callie and the library with a ladder on wheels.... which would you choose?! eeek!!

This Mom said...

I had not seen the new VW...it is super cute!
Your unlimited B&N card along with that library and big kitchen were drool-worthy enough...but to throw Sara Ramirez in there too? Seriously! I have to work here girl! :)