Day 20 – What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you? Did you repay the kindness? This is really hard! I’ve been thinking about it for a while. There are so many great people in my life and people are always super generous to me. I can’t pick just one thing. I hope that I’ve repaid their kindnesses with how I live my life. I try to be as considerate and giving as I can be.
Day 21. What child(ren)’s names do you like that your partner hates and thus you could never use? I really liked Sarai and Shiloh. Rebeca said Sarai reminded her of Psoriasis and we knew a Shiloh who was a bit of a whore. So those are out. Rebeca liked Paloma. I. Just. Can’t. And she really liked Joaquin, but with the hyphenated last name- that was just cruel.
Day 22 – What is your most beloved childhood memory? What memories are you trying to create (or will you try to create) for your child(ren)?
Hmmmmm. I have so many it’s hard to choose. Some of my favorite memories are when we would visit Hawaii during the summer. We’d have picnics at the beach with my mom’s sisters and their families. We’d eat great food and be completely spoiled by all the relatives. It was so much fun and I hope we can recreate these times with the girls.
Day 23 – What are your favorite activities to do with your kid(s)?
We really enjoy spending time at the beach. I can’t wait until we can all go kayaking, paddle boarding or snorkeling together. Right now they’re content to make sand castles and float on the body boards, but one day we’ll be able to do so much more. Maya has incredible balance so I’m interested to see if she’ll want to surf. Isa already wants a fishing pole so I’m excited about that. J
Day 20- Your fears. I think we’ve covered this one before. Anything bad happening to Rebeca or the girls- that scares the shit out of me.
Day 21- How you hope your future will be like.
Happy.
Day 22- Your academics.
I’m not a great student when it comes to paying attention and being disciplined. In high school I would get in trouble for reading books behind my textbooks. I didn’t take notes, and would spend most of class thinking about other things. In college I skipped class a lot. A lot. But as an English major all I had to do was read and make sure I could whip out a paper. Not a problem. Anyway. I have an undergrad degree in English Lib. Arts aka Worthless. I have an MA in Early Childhood Ed. And don’t forget, I’m campfire certified. *wink*
Day 23- Something you miss.
Right now I miss Rebeca because my SIL is in labor and I want to be there!! Oh and because I love her. Rebeca , not my SIL. Well not in thaaat way. You know what I’m saying.
1 comment:
Why did you have to keep it clean :)
Can't you incorporate my challenge a little in your answers :)
CUTE new baby !
Post a Comment