Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Only my eyes aren't sweating

So my idea about zumbaing the libido out of me may very well work.  :)  I went to my first class tonight and haven't sweated that much in for-eh-vah.  Fantastic workout.  I was pretty surprised that I even lasted through the entire hour.  


I put out a FB plea for someone to go with me and an old friend from college responded.  I'm gathering some more for next time.  Thank you Laura!!  We didn't die.  


I liked it a lot!  Actually felt like I was back in my clubbing/bar dancing days.  Gyrations and all.  Good thing I like to slutty dance.  It came back like no time had passed.  Except I didn't have a pitcher of beer in one hand.  


Rebeca laughed at me as I came through the door.  It was probably because I looked so sexy.  


This is totally how I was rockin' it!!  





2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Way to go !

So we're watching Sugar Rush. Season 1 ep 6 part 2. is where we ended last night.
Thanks.

This Mom said...

Zumba is slutty dancing? Maybe I should look into it...especially if it makes me look like that! :)

BTW, I read Room and loved it! It broke my heart over and over, but I was amazed at how well it was written. I've told at least 5 people about it. Thank you for the recommendation!