Our house got broken into today. Fuck. Whoever it was only took a couple of things but of course made a fucking huge mess. They took OUR LAPTOP with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of our pictures on it. Well from the last 2 years. They took my work camera, but left the memory card and they took a couple of pieces of jewelry from my mom. Very random.
They left cash untouched and other things that I would have expected them to take. It's all a bit odd. I don't even care about the computer, just the pictures!! Bastards. Luckily we have a few on FB and there's a couple on this laptop, but the majority of our pictures are long gone. *ugh*
I am so thankful that my grandmother wasn't home. She's been in a rehab facility for the last few weeks, but usually she would have been home alone. That's a truly scary thought. My mother's useless dog was just that. Fucking useless. Too bad they didn't take him!! hahah
It's such a weird feeling. I don't feel violated or really anything right now. Mostly sick that those pictures are gone. But maybe I'm just in denial. My mom thinks that they'll be back, but I don't see this as a personal thing. We've never been robbed before, so I don't know the protocol. I guess I'll hit the pawn shops in the next few days. Rat fucks.
In other news. I zumba'd my stress out tonight and last night. It was awesome.
The in-loves are here. Actually MI-love is chatting with Rebeca as I type this. :) I'm tired as a mofo so I think I'll call it a night soon. I'll be bunking in my grams' twin bed and Rebeca will be in Isa's. Isa is sleeping in her new IKEA tent and Maya in her cage/crib. :) No conjugal visits tonight.
Have a good night all. And I hope those pieces of shit who broke into my house start peeing glass. Amen.

4 comments:
OH NO !!!! I'm so sorry.
That kind of shit is so not ok.
We were robbed....walked in while they were in the house. They were upstairs and I ran back out of the house and across the street to call the cops. 4 hrs later they showed up. NO shit.
Any ways...to make us feel all warm and fuzzy they told us that they usually wait for your insurance to replace everything and then they strike again.
NICE ! Are you fucking serious.
I couldn't sleep for 2 years and we moved several months later to the house we live in now.
I'm glad that everyone is safe. Well except for the bastards that robbed you. God bless em if you ever catch up with them.
UGH! I can't believe it. That is just awful! I'm glad they thought to leave the camera card, such nice bandits. BOO! I am so angry for you!
uh...anonymous was me. I dont know how i did that.
Apparently being behind on my reading means that I missed a whole ton of stuff with you...
This sucks so much and I am so sorry that it happened to you. I would be sick to lose my pictures, so in support I will also wish for glass-filled urine for the bastards who did this to you. And I wish for peace for all of you that you will feel safe in your home after this.
Post a Comment