Why hadn't anyone told me about this show before?? I discovered it this past week when Rebeca was gone. In two days I watched both season off of you.tube. LOVED IT! Saint is my new cyber girlfriend. Although, I could do without the berets.
It was such a cute show!! And made for teens supposedly. You go UK! We're so damn behind. GIVE ME SOME LEZZIE LOVE ON CBS!!
I also watched the documentary "For the Bible Tells Me So". Fantastic. I nodded a lot and shouted some "Amens!" in my head.
All in all a productive tv/movie viewing week. It probably wasn't the best idea to watch hot lesbians getting it on when Rebeca was out of town, but someone has to keep the coals smoldering. Right?
I've asked Rebeca, now that she's back, if she'll consider speaking in an English accent every now and then. I've also requested for her to get some blue scrubs and perhaps a police uniform. ;) I know. I feel sorry for her sometimes too.


5 comments:
:) ha ha ha
You rock !
I sent a unsolicited copy of 'For the Bible Tells me So' to my mother 2 weeks ago. No comments from her. I think her silence is golden.
I just watched for the bible tells me so a couple weeks ago. It still stuns me that "christian" folk can harbor so much hatred toward us.
In my little mormon community, they believe in continued revelation so we cant just use the bible to negate their teachings. Lame.
Redglitter- That's awesome!! Maybe it changed her view just a little bit. :)
Kirsten- So that means that the rules are always changing? Who can keep up?
I JUST now finished watching Sugar Rush. It was good. Not L-word worthy or anything and if I was Saint I would have run for the fucking hills early on in Season 2 :)
We also coincidentally watched for the Bible tells me so.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to send this to my family. Problem is....they follow the Book of Mormon and the Prophet. He speaks directly for god and god says that gays are bad.
Pointing out that the bible is misinterpreted wouldn't do a damn thing. :(
ah well.
Thanks for the heads up on Sugar rush. I loved how LBD came up...ha ha ha.....it's all over the place baby !
Post a Comment