Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

#12

I give up on the man candy list.  I think it all it really does is prove that I'm a big ole' mo.  And I'm okay with that.  On to the next #12.


The first time I got drunk.  


Picture it.  Greeley, Colorado 1993.  A young innocent girl from Hawaii begins her college journey.  


Within the first few days I got busted for drinking in my dorm and was put on probation for the semester.  My friends and I had to put on a "program" for the residence hall.  We sang along to "Jose Cuervo" and did a little dance.  And I may have actually been a little drunk while doing this. ha


The first time I really got drunkdrunk was on a bunch of cheap beer.  A quart of Coors Light was .99 and I had a few of them.  Then I tried to eat a calzone.  A few hours later, it was not a pretty sight.  Did I learn my lesson?  Of course!  I never ate Italian again when intoxicated.  But I did tend to:  flash people, sing loudly, do the hula and kiss strangers.  I am a happy drunk.



2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Are you a, "I LOVE EVERYONE IN THIS ROOM" kinda drunk ? :)
Love it that you lose all inhibitions and probably self control....self respect...and a little common sense :) ha ha
My kind of drinking buddy.

Stacy said...

I am! It's a "We Are the World" kinda feeling. :)