Wow I didn't think you were talking about flying. But if You're talking about something else then I have to say no for us. Its highly controversial in our house and a source of great tension. :-(
Oh, this is a common topic of conversation in my house... Unfortunately it's also commonly something we don't talk enough about and causes SOO many problems... So. Can these hypothetical lesbians that you speak of do it? They can, yes. Should they? Yes, they absolutely should. Does it always work out that way? Not often enough in some hypothetical lesbian relationships. I speak from hypothetical experience of course. :)
7 comments:
Flying with kids is TOUGH!
Wow I didn't think you were talking about flying. But if You're talking about something else then I have to say no for us. Its highly controversial in our house and a source of great tension. :-(
Yeah didn't think of flying either but it sucks when the LBD rears its ugly head!
YES ! and it's FABULOUS !
and unfortunately it has to be scheduled sometimes. and you don't neccessarily want to do it. but after you do. it's FABULOUS !
and very important.
JUST DO IT !
not in my experience..... but like KJ said, we've got some, ahem, flying practice on the schedule now.
Oven
twomommies.wordpress.com
Not really... :(
And then again, I don't live in a house with my mom and grandmother (that can't help).
Oh, this is a common topic of conversation in my house...
Unfortunately it's also commonly something we don't talk enough about and causes SOO many problems...
So. Can these hypothetical lesbians that you speak of do it? They can, yes. Should they? Yes, they absolutely should. Does it always work out that way? Not often enough in some hypothetical lesbian relationships. I speak from hypothetical experience of course. :)
Post a Comment