Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 1 and Day 1 :)

Day one- A picture of where you blog.  I blog from our dining table.  I guess I could blog from the couch but then I couldn't multi-task and watch TV too.  Right now I'm watching/listening to a movie Rebeca put on.  "My Name is Khan"  We'll see...  Sometimes she picks some odd ones.


Day 1-  5 Thing to Do or Be if you want some of THIS rice pot.  *wink*   Although Rebeca has already won that lottery, and she was rated on a much more difficult scale.  She scored 73 out of 77 things that I wanted in a girlfriend.  Not too shabby!

1.  Must be reasonably intelligent.  This means that we shouldn't have to pause a movie multiple times so that I have to explain to you what's going on.  And if you could read a book that would be awesome!!  I need to be with someone who I can talk to about anything ranging from politics to the stupid X-heroes.

2.  Please have a fantastic relationship with your family.

3.  Be out and proud.  I don't want to have to de-gay the house when people come over.  Have a fake bedroom or have to say that I'm your cousin.  I like being A Gay and I would never want to hide my love for you.

4.  Crack my shit up on a regular basis.  If you can't make me laugh then you're pretty lame.  But if you can make me almost pee, then you're the gal for me.  And I'm not talking fart jokes or knock knocks, you gotta have some smart wit to make me giggle.

5.  Believe in SOMETHING.  Something that makes you want to be a better person.  You already know my stance on god.  I heart her/im.  But in my family we also practice a lot of Buddhist traditions.  I'm super down with that and I'm glad my girls are growing up with all kinds of religious exposure.



P.S.  This movie has been WONDERFUL!!  See, even after 10.5 years she can still surprise me and pick out a good film.   :)

4 comments:

K J and the kids said...

77 requirements huh. That's a lot.

Keep your eyes open. 30 day challenge coming soon.

K J and the kids said...

funny my word ver was panti

Stacy said...

KJ- YAY!!! I'm excited. What does that second part of your second comment mean??

K J and the kids said...

You have word verification on your comments. The letters that I typed were panti. I just thought it funny.
Today's word verification is catessms.
See. normally I wouldn't even comment about the word ver. usually they don't make any sense. but sometimes they are funny.
That's all.