Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A dozen

#12-  Five guys you find attractive.  This one is a little harder for me because I'm really bad about knowing names of famous dudes.  And they all kinda look the same to me.  Like asians.  ;)
     1.  L.L. Cool J
     OMG I'm totally stumped...
     2.  I'm going to google famous guys.  Hold on.  (Completely unhelpful)
     2.  I guess Johnny Depp in certain movies.
     3.  Seriously, I can't think of anyone right now!  Um....  oh!  One of the dads in my class is pretty cute.  Plus he's suuuuuuuuper nice!!  My aide has a crush on him.  lol
    4.  I saw Jack Johnson out with his family one night.  He was so sweet with his kids.  That was attractive.  :)
    5.  Polling my co-workers.  I'll get back to this later...

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

HA! You crack me up!