Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.
Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.
Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself.
#22- Tried to date myself straight.
#23- Joined the Peace Corps
#24- To Maya:
Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks
Ahi Wela/Twinkle Twinkle by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Dream a Little Dream of Me by The Mamas and the Papas
Goodnight Sweetheart ala Three Men and a Baby
Dear Maya, It is very late and you need to go to sleep. Love, your moms
#25- only by the grace of god
#27- My fam. They rock my world and give me something to blog about.
#28- If I got knocked up I would have to check Rebeca's butch card. Last I noticed, it didn't include spermage. If I got someone else pregs I'd strut around and hand out granola bars. Check out THESE ovaries sucka!
#29- My health so that Rebeca can stop envisioning Shelby in Steel Magnolias.
#30 MOFO!!- My dear sweet muffin top Stacy, I love that you finished this 30 day challenge in record time. I love that you just ate a bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats and some pineapple at 9pm. I also love that you'll blame it on PMS. Woot to you brainiac!! I thoroughly enjoy the moments we spend together, washing poopy panties and plucking random chin hairs. You are the wind beneath my wings. Now go to bed. Love and everlasting cupcakes, Stacy
On to pick another challenge. Any ideas?
4 comments:
We were seperated at birth. I'm pretty sure.
Have loved your 30 day challenge.
Can't wait to hear what you'll be coming up with next.
Some of these made me crack up! Woo hoo!! You finished!! You go girl!
You may be my favorite person ever!
Your answers are goooood reading. I need to try this!
Post a Comment