Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just call me popcorn

Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter)

Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.

Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage.

Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?

Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?



#14-  Dear Storto's Deli-  I was so excited to come across a deli here in Hawaii.  Thrilled to find a place to get a good sandwich/hoagie/sub/hero.  I ordered the roasted beast but was quite disappointed in the result.  Please try to do better.  Love and kisses, Stacy


#15- I've tried going through the day without my contacts or glasses.  People thought I was in a bad mood since I wasn't waving back and driving was probably a poor idea.  


#16-  I could totally live without the layer of blubber around mah belleh!  But would I be as cuddly??  


#17-  "Rain of Gold"  I never knew how powerful feminine energy/spirit was in  Mexican culture.  Of course the Virgin is ever present, but Villasenor tells of how all boys should be raised by their mothers exclusively for the first 7 years.  That this female-ness will help them to become better men.  Amen to that!  


#18-  *thumbs way up*


#19-  I think religion in its purest form is good.  It's the followers that muck it all up.  
        Politics?  I love to keep updated, even though much of it makes me nauseous.  


#20-  My views on drugs and alcohol?  Odd question.  
         Drugs- I've smoked pot and done a little speed.  I'd like to try mushrooms but I think that boat has sailed.  I think that there's a time and place for some good ole' recreational drug use.  And after you hit a certain age it should go the way of all-night binges and beer pong.  Far far away.  
        Alcohol-  Sometimes mommy needs a little liquid aloha.  My limit now is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lower than it used to be, and I'm ok with that.  Makes me a much cheaper date, in all ways.  *wink*  During my youth I was quite the fish, as was Rebeca.  I'm already starting to write my drinking speech for these two girls.  :)  


#21- I rush my ass to the hospital.  Hug her and wait for an apology.  :)  




Wooot!!  Eight more down bitches!!!  



3 comments:

CJ said...

You're leaving me in the dust! I just wrote about days one and two! I'm a slacker...oh wait...there's no rules! nanner nanner nanner!

K J and the kids said...

OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE BEST ANSWER EVAAAAAAH ! EVER !
You could even turn down the morphine just a little to arouse her from that super sleepy drugged up accident victim. ha ha ha ha

I love all of your answers. I think you should answer all of them in letter form. It always cracks me up.

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

the hero letting you down = so hilarious!

(i'm too far behind, as always, but trying to play catchup)