I'm kind of an in-between junk food person. Not a fanatic, but not an angel either. I'm bi-junkfood. When I snack I prefer salty things like pretzels and popcorn. I ADORE popcorn. I'm not someone who binges on chocolate or other sweets. Partially due to the diabetes and because those things are not what I crave. Give me a bag of popcorn over a Sni.ckers bar any day. Mmmmmm Snickers.
I guess those are the snacky things.
For really bad food for me type o' stuff I like fries. My faves are the ones from Re.d Rob.in. Hmmmmm! And a mushroom burger can make this girl very happy.
I used to really love pizza, but for some reason lately I can't do it very often. I think the red sauce gives me heartburn. Isn't that sad? Old lady.
I don't usually choose ice cream for a treat, or cookies or cake. I do adore a good custard pie though. For my birthday my mom made my fave, fresh strawberry pie with homemade whipped cream. Delish. Is that even considered junk food? Or just my daily fruit and dairy allowance? :D


No comments:
Post a Comment