Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Ending the challenge

Obviously I'm not very good about following rules.  I should be ending the challenge today with #30.  Instead, I'm going to squish 28, 29 and 30 into one post and call it done. 

28.  First celebrity crush.-  If I can take a moment to recall all those decades ago...I think I'd have to say that my first crush was on Jo from "Facts of Life".  *sigh*  So dreamy in her jean jacket and ponytail. 

 
 
 
29.  Opinions of the TV show "Glee".-  I ADORED Glee when it first aired, but I haven't really watched it since the graduation episode.  I needed Naya in it and since she was so scarce, so was my viewing. 
 
I weep at her hotness.
 
 
I'm so glad Glee was created.  Gave validation to my lifelong dream of living in a musical.  If those kids could break out into song at any moment, so could I!! 
 
You don't know how many times my kids at school get sung to.  Things like, "Children beha---ve!  That's what they say when we're together... And watch how you play...They don't understand and so we're...running just as fast as we can..."
 
or
 
"Stop!  In the name of love...before you break my heart...think it o-o-ver..." 
 
 
They look at me oddly, but I think they secretly enjoy being serenaded.
 
#30  Take a pic of you right now or upload your most recent.-  Bitch, please.  I just got out of the shower and am hanging out in a sleeveless t-shirt, boxers and my glasses.  I know you'd pay to see this shit, but tough nougies.  The following picture is from this past Sunday.  I was a zumbathon/light party.  Notice my lovely mouthpiece.  Straight out of a rave, yo! 
 
I know it's not much different from what I'm wearing now...but...
 
 
My collarbones are still under layers of fat.  But one day.  One day. 


No comments: