Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 3- Fave TV


  1. Favorite television programs.


Oh TV how I love thee.  *sigh*  So many programs, so few hours in the day. 

Currently my favorites include: 

SVU (always and forever)   

I LOVE YOU OLIVIA!!!

 Criminal Minds           



 OITNB (duh)                      
You're welcome.

 Once Upon a Time (Lana Parrilla wants to have my babies)





 and Greys.                             




I just think Penelope Garcia is pure awesomeness.  The others- I want to be their bitch.  Can you tell I have a type??  

I’ve also been watching a bunch of web series on the computer.  Trying to expand my horizons and such.  I was surprised to discover that a 7 minute episode can actually be satisfying.  The latest one I found is called “Anyone But Me”.  Super sweet and made me want to be a 16 year old lesbian with a girlfriend. 



Is it too late for that?  

No comments: