Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Day 11- Top 3 Bands

My top 3 bands. 

Let me tell you a little secret.  I really really suck at knowing about the people who sing songs.  I know song lyrics, but not very often do I know the singer/band or even song title.  So, knowing that, also know that these 3 bands/singers are my fave only because I really know their stuff.  

1.  Indigo Girls  (big surprise there)
Their music has calmed my soul and lulled my children to sleep.  

 

 
 
2.  Slightly Stoopid
A bit different from the style of the Indigo Girls.  I love how this music makes me feel.  Mellow and happy without the actual weed.  *wink* 
 
 
 
 
 
3.  I've always loved their music, but then I watched their documentary.  I fell in love with their ideals, their bravery, their voice.  They are strong women who don't give a shit.  *swoon* 
 
 



 

No comments: