Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Day 6- Your favorite season and why

My favorite season, hands down, is fall.  Not only for the delicious smells and cozy weather but because it means all the best holidays.  Halloween, our anniversary, Thanksgiving, Rebeca's birthday, Jesus' birthday, New Years.  Awesomeness. 

Here are a few other reasons why I heart fall. 


yes please
 

I have one of the best hot cocoa recipes around.  Add some schnapps and I'm
so happy I want to punch you!! 

Me + book + fireplace= Love

I am a huge fan of sweaters and all that they hide.  :) 

I miss this!! 
 

I love fleece vests so much I can't even find the words. 

 

Stew.  That is all. 

I start the Christmas music right after Halloween.  I'd start it now
but Rebeca would strike me dead. 
 

Yeah I want some pie!! 
 

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Oh man, I could have written this post word for word! Can it just be fall already?!