Oh siblings. Such a complicated relationship at times. I've written before about how it is to grow up in a Japanese family. Here.
Now that my brother has 2 sons of his own, I've been pleasantly surprised to witness the kind of man he has become. He's a damn fine daddy. I was wondering how he would be...as stoic and awkward as he was with our girls. But it's been awesome to see just how mushy he gets, especially with the baby. He is an equal parent and, although he and his wife are a bit neurotic, it's been great to see him in action.
I was worried, to tell you the truth. Our dad was so...absent even though he was around. You know? So I didn't think Scott had such a great role model to follow. And, really, he's not like our dad at all. He's affectionate and completely in love with his children. I love it.
Almost makes up for him being the Golden Child. Almost.
![]() |
| He did give me the cutest nephews ever! |
![]() |
| Me on the left, Scott in the middle. |


No comments:
Post a Comment