Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

17, 18, 19

I am so behind!  I didn't even realize.  Friday night I had started #17 but our stupid router kept messing up.  Then last night we had a date night which ended with me on the couch watching a movie and Rebeca snoozing on my leg.  I couldn't very well put the laptop on her head.  I try to be considerate like that. 

AND I also didn't realize that my last post was my 300th!!!  Whooo hooo!!!  300 posts of rambling nonsense for the most part.  Love that I have somewhere to put it all. 

Okay, back to the challenge. 


17.  Thoughts on Ugg boots.  -  I think that perhaps Inuit children and those living in Siberia should be the only ones who wear this type of shoe wear.  They were cute, I suppose, for a while, but now all I can think of when I see some twenty-something wearing them in the middle of effing July, is STINKY!!! 

18.  Do you drink soda more often than milk?  In the past, this answer would have been a resounding YES!!  I have definitely cut down on my soda intake.  I used to drink at least a 6 pack a day, now I'm down to maybe 1can every week.  My body feels much better for it.  I don't drink milk very often because of all the sugar.  But every now and then I need some with my popcorn.  The best! 

19.  The initals of my crush(es).  -  As you know, I'm not a playa I just crush a lot.  A LOT.  haha  Right now I have a crush on one of the swim teachers next door to my school.  I only know her first name thought, so the initial is A.  I also have a mini crush on the mom of one of my students.  Her initials are M.I.

I don't think I can count Rebeca as a crush anymore since I love her and all.  I heard that a crush should only last, at the most, 4 months.  After that, it's love.  Do any of you consider your wife/husband as a crush?

Tawk amongst yourselves...

No comments: