Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Monday, July 14, 2014

Lucky 13

13.  Your thoughts and opinions on "Mean Girls". 

I'm going to take this to mean the movie which I do adore.  It's so funny to watch that film and see how different Lo.han was back in the day.  She became such a hot mess afterwards. 

Can you believe it's been 10 years since "Mean Girls" came out?  And with it came so many great lines that I still use.  "It's like I have ESPN or something!" 

And although this movie was super fetch, I still think "Heathers" might be a little bit more bad ass.  Remember that movie??!! 

 
 
 
 
 
THAT'S how you deal with bitches!!  You don't just wait for them to get hit by a bus...you murder them with your cool, super psycho boyfriend.  1988 yo.  Showing my age again.  And now I want to re-watch this classic. 
 
"Why do you have to be such a megabitch?"
"Because I can be."  


No comments: