First of all thanks for all those who empathize with my tech illiteracy. It helps to know that I'm not alone. :) And as for you Adventures in Baby Having....where the heck have you been???
8. Are you a fitness guru or a couch potato? Talk about your exercise habits.
As you all know, I'm in a constant battle with my desire to SVU marathon my life away and my basic need to live healthy. Lately I've been pretty rad about getting my butt out there and exercising. Here is my, becoming regular, fitness routine.
Sundays- run
Monday- R.I.P.P.E.D. If you haven't heard of it, check it out. It hurts me in such a good way. And even thought I give death looks to my teachers throughout the entire abs portion, I go back every week.
Tuesday- run
Wednesday- run
Thursday- run
Friday- Zumba
Saturday- run
You can see that there has been a significant increase in my "running". Want to know why? It's because now, Rebeca is teaching night school on my 2 zu.mba nights, Tues. and Thurs. I'm okay with it though because 1. We're po' and 2. I get my Tuesday and Thursday nights alone. :) Oh and also, because running is free.
Not entirely free though I guess. For my recent birthday we went and got me fitted for new running shoes. Yikes. I hate to go shopping for anything that I have to try on. Seriously. It was relatively painless and I did learn something new. I'm actually a size 6!! hahahahhaahah I've been wearing 7.5 since high school. But really my feet are just plates of wideness. Grand.
Do I enjoy running? Nope. But I'm redoing my couch to 5k program and then doing the extended 5k to 10k so that I'll be actually able to run a 5k. Get it?
*sigh* Running bites, but my new shoes are pretty.

1 comment:
I also turned out to be a size smaller when I was fitted for running shoes. Bizarre!
Post a Comment