Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Drinking age

21.  Favorite subject to study. 

I am a self professed nerd.  I don't even care who knows it.  But I suck at school stuff.  If I'm not interested in the subject then my ears turn off and my mind goes wandering.  I feel sorry for all of my past teachers and apologize to them now. 

Here are a few things that I can't get enough of.  I will read books upon books about this stuff and will talk anyone's ear off who will be inclined to listen.  In no particular order: 

dog breeds
wicca
birth order
schizophrenia
multiple personalities
teaching
astrology
Asian culture
being gay and being religious
tattoos
autism
gangs
polygamy
the Amish
early childhood education
serial killers
ghosts/hauntings
sex


There's more, but I have to go to bed now.  Anyone want to have a chat on any of these subjects? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sisters and should live right next door to one another. Obviously.

Stacy said...

Obviously!!