Two moms. Two kids. Three generations living under one roof. Ai-yah.

Monday, July 28, 2014

What number am I on??

27. or 28.  List your three favorite girl names, 3 favorite boy names and 3 favorite names for a pet.


Girl names: 
Isa
Maya
Ana

Boy names:
Vio  (we were gonna name our son this.)
Enzo
Max
Rebeca really liked Joaquin, but with a hyphenated last name...that would have just been cruel. 

Pet names:
Tsuki
Maggie
Mali

I really like human names for pets.  I once had two gerbils names Salvador and Horatio, and a dwarf hamster named Gordon.  :)  I've also had a guinea pig named Emma, a betta named King David and two neon tetras named Absalom and Achitophel. 


*******************************************************************************

Today was the girls' first day of school.   I didn't weep like I thought I would, so that was a win.  I picked up Maya at noon and she is now walking around with an air of importance.  She thinks she's the shit for sure.  Great.  All she needs is MORE confidence.  haha 

Here they are at a birthday party this past weekend.  All ready for their first rave.  Helpmegod.






2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I had a sea monkey and named him Dick Trickle....and what's more...I don't even like NASCAR.
I also had a beta and named him, Vince Gills.

Stacy said...

After all these months of silence, THIS is what you comment?? lol

That's why I heart you so.

I have no idea what a Dick Trickle is and how/why it relates to NASCAR. Is that a midwest thing?